As the Finger Lakes and Central New York’s premiere professional theatre, we feature the work of world class performers, directors and designers. We operate in three different venues offering a range of musical theatre programming while showcasing talent from across the country. The Preston H. Thomas Theatre in the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse is the main venue of The Rev Theatre Company. This year marks its 45th year of providing Broadway in the Finger Lakes.
Season Sponsorship – The Rev offers the opportunity to gain unique exposure for your company and unforgettable experiences for your clients and staff. Sponsorships with The Rev are easy and make an impact. Benefits can include visibility through marketing and advertising campaigns, complimentary tickets, corporate parties and invitations to special events. Our sponsors are vital to The Rev’s ability to produce the best productions possible and can be catered to any level.
- The Rev Theatre Company is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- We are a prominent tourism driver for Auburn, Cayuga County, the Finger Lakes Region and Central New York.
- We are a community leader that helps boost the economy and revitalize the downtown Auburn area.
- Our year round profile is created through print, broadcast and online channels.
- To bring our educational Youth Theatre productions to schools across New York, it costs $800,000 per year.
- Our marketing budget exceeds $200,000 a year.
- We spent $1.2M on salaries in 2017 to hire actors, stage management, artistic and technical crews to bring the incredible talent our patrons have come to expect on our stages.
- It cost $225,000 for royalties and performance rights alone in 2017.
Our Youth Theatre has been in operation for over 50 years and strives to educate and enrich the lives of school-aged children through the use of live theatre. The Rev Theatre Company’s Youth Theatre has three main components: The Sequential Dramatics Program, providing curriculum-based, in-school educational workshops and performances to more than 125,000 students in 74 school districts across the state; our Summer Youth Tour, reaching families and children outside of the school year; and the Musical Theatre Intensive, a three week summer workshop designed to prepare high school students to pursue higher education in the theatre arts.
Youth Theatre Sponsorship – Our Youth Theatre is one of the largest of its kind in the Northeast. Youth Theatre actors tour across New York State presenting shows and workshops that align with Common Core standards of learning and augment what students are learning in the classroom, all while keeping arts education in schools. Our programming is made available to income challenged urban and rural districts at little to no cost to the schools thanks to support from BOCES, foundations and individuals.