A talkback is a post-show discussion where audience members are given a chance to ask any questions about the show or artistic process and gain more of an insight into the author’s work. Stay in your seat after selected performances and enjoy a fun Q&A with the cast and creative team along with a panel discussion hosted by Producing Artistic Director, Brett Smock.
Audience Talkbacks are, at the core, a significant, tangible method for a theatre to interact with its family. Talkbacks provide an opportunity to create both excitement and education about our policies, procedures and product of an arts institute that can seldom be shared or discovered in another format. Talkbacks create immediate dialogue, resource and most importantly – connection.Brett
View 2019 Talkback Dates:
- Saturday, June 15 at 8:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, June 19 at 7:30 P.M.
- Grand Hotel:
- Wednesday, July 17 at 7:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, July 27 at 8:00 P.M.
- South Pacific:
- Thursday, August 15 at 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 27 at 7:30 PM
- Working, the Musical:
- Monday, September 9 at 7:30 PM
- Friday, September 20 at 8:00 PM
- Loch Ness, A New Musical:
- Tuesday, October 6 at 2:00 PM
- Sunday, October 10 at 7:30 PM
Sign Language Interpreted Performances
For patrons who communicate with American Sign Language, we offer an interpreted performance at selected productions throughout our 2017 Season. Please mention the signed performance to the Box Office when you purchase your tickets, so they can properly coordinate your seating.