A talkback is a post-show discussion where audience members are given a chance to ask any questions about the show or artistic process and gain more of an insight into the author’s work. Stay in your seat after selected performances and enjoy a fun Q&A with the cast and creative team along with a panel discussion hosted by Producing Artistic Director, Brett Smock.
Audience Talkbacks are, at the core, a significant, tangible method for a theatre to interact with its family. Talkbacks provide an opportunity to create both excitement and education about our policies, procedures and product of an arts institute that can seldom be shared or discovered in another format. Talkbacks create immediate dialogue, resource and most importantly – connection.Brett
View 2017 Talkback Dates:
- Guys and Dolls: June 16 at 8 p.m., June 24 at 8 p.m.
- Parade: July 13 at 7:30 p.m., July 21 at 8 p.m.
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas: Aug. 9 at 7:30 p.m., Aug. 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Ghost The Musical: Aug. 31 at 7:30 p.m., Sept. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Always… Patsy Cline: Sept. 25 at 7:30 p.m., Oct. 4 at 7:30 p.m.
Sign Language Interpreted Performances
For patrons who communicate with American Sign Language, we offer an interpreted performance at selected productions throughout our 2017 Season. Please mention the signed performance to the Box Office when you purchase your tickets, so they can properly coordinate your seating.