Or call the Box Office:
315.255.1785 / 1.800.457.8897
Or call the Box Office:
at the Preston H. Thomas Theatre in the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse
Rodgers & Hammerstein’s beloved classic!
It’s been 18 years since we visited the prairie and we’re excited to return! Rodgers and Hammerstein’s hit classic captures Curley and Laurey’s budding love story set against the rivalry of the farmers and the cowboys. This musical provides heaps of singin’, dancin’ and ropin’ and captures the thrill and pride of the territory becoming the 46th state!
Awards: Nominated for 9 Tony Awards
- Director and Choreographer: Jen Waldman**
- Associate Choreographer: Stephanie Card
- Musical Director: Jeff Theiss
- Scenic Designer: David Arsenault
- Lighting Designer: Dan Ozminkowski
- Sound Designer: Ryan Kilcourse
- Costume Designer: Tiffany Howard
- Hair & Makeup Designer: Kurt Alger
- Production Stage Manager: Becky Lynn Dawson*
- Assistant Stage Manager: Michael J. Iannelli*
Rodgers & Hammerstein’s
Music by RICHARD RODGERS
Book and Lyrics by OSCAR HAMMERSTEIN II
Based on the play “Green Grow the Lilacs” by Lynn Riggs
Original Dances by Agnes de Mille
OKLAHOMA! is presented through special agreement with R & H Theatricals: www.rnh.com
* indicates Talkbacks § indicates Signed Performances
*Lindsey Bliven (Laurey) is thrilled to be making her FLMTF debut! This will be the third time Lindsey has performed Laurey and couldn’t be more excited to do it again! YEE-OW! She recently finished a production of ‘A Chorus Line’ at the Riverside Theatre in Florida. Tours-‘Mary Poppins’, Mary cover, perf, ‘Oklahoma!’, Laurey (own dream ballet), ‘A Chorus Line’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’. Regional- Mary in ‘Mary Poppins’ at Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, Walnut Street Theatre and Music Theatre of Wichita, ‘Oklahoma!’ Laurey, The Wick Theatre, and others at Westchester Broadway, Lyric Theatre and Flat Rock Playhouse. Graduate of The University of Oklahoma! Many thanks to Jen, Harden-Curtis and everyone at FLMTF. Love to mom, dad, Gigi and Jason.
Aaron Burr (Fred, Ensemble) is very happy to be making his Merry Go Round debut! He can be seen in both Oklahoma and Crazy For You this summer. Aaron spent 2015 touring internationally with Tap Dogs (Europe & Asia). Other tours include Dr. Dolittle featuring Tommy Tune (1st Nat’l Tour) and Rhythmic Circus (Nat’l Tour). Regional credits include Singin’ In the Rain (Ensemble/US Cosmo). He has also performed on Holland America Cruise Lines. Aaron would like to thank his family and teachers for their love and support. Follow: @tapburr
Tim Fuchs (Ensemble, u/s Will Parker) is excited to be performing again here at Merry Go Round! He was last seen in Mary Poppins at the playhouse two years ago. Recent Credits: CATS for Royal Caribbean (Mungojerrie) Intnl Tour: Sunfish, A New Musical (Storyteller). Regional: Mary Poppins (Ensemble) Backwards In High Heels, The Ginger Rogers Story (Man 1) White Christmas (Ensemble/Scooter) Thanks to everyone at the Merry Go Round, all my friends, teachers and family, Mom, Dad, sister Annali, Dave and Jeremy at Daniel Hoff, you make all of this possible. www.timfuchs282.com Twitter & Instagram: @fuchsie282
*Leslie Goddard (Ado Annie) is thrilled to return to the Merry Go Round stage! She was last seen here as Nancy Ralansky in Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up? Recent credits include: Georgie in The Full Monty, Caroline in Detroit ’67, Gooch in Mame, Missy in The Marvelous Wonderettes: Caps and Gowns, and Roxie Hart in Chicago. Broadway credits: Brenda/ Penny (u/s) in Hairspray on Broadway and Francine et. al. in Jersey Boys Las Vegas. A native of Aurora, NY, Leslie now lives in Cincinnati, OH with her husband and 2 year old daughter, Jocelyn. Leslie is a graduate on NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Her business, MT-Prep, is a preparatory program for high school students who aspire to a BFA in Musical Theatre. www.mt-prep.com
Paul Kerr (Andrew Carnes) is excited to be making his Merry-Go-Round debut in one of his favorite shows, Oklahoma! National Tours: 1776 (Lee/ Dickinson), PIRATES OF PENZANCE (Pirate King), THE PAJAMA GAME (Hines), CAN-CAN (Theophile), TINTYPES (T.R.), A CHRISTMAS CAROL (Scrooge). Regional Credits: FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (Tevye), MY FAIR LADY (Henry Higgins), THE FOREIGNER (Charlie), PETER PAN (Captain Hook), IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS (General Waverly). “I’m looking forward to performing and exploring this beautiful part of the country. Thanks to my wife Kiersten for her love and support. With us, ‘It’s All Er Nuthin.'”
*Denis Lambert (Jud Fry) FLMTF Debut! Broadway: Doctor Zhivago, A Chorus Line. National Tours: The Producers, A Chorus Line, White Christmas. New York: Guys and Dolls (Carnegie Hall), Pipe Dream, Finian’s Rainbow (City Center Encores!), Yank!, Zorba (York Theatre), A Bronx Tale (Workshop), Dying City (TBG Theatre). Regional: Carnival (The Kennedy Center), A Little Night Music (Berkshire Theatre Group), Show Boat (Asolo Rep), Picasso at the Lapin Agile, White Christmas (Syracuse Stage) Fly (Dallas Theater Center, World Premiere), Annie (Pittsburgh CLO and Music Theatre of Wichita), Hello, Dolly! (Paper Mill Playhouse), Swinging on a Star (Riverside Theatre), Biloxi Blues (Forestburgh Playhouse), Aspects of Love (Walnut Street Theatre). Upcoming: Bert in Mary Poppins (Lexington Theatre Company). BFA, CCM. www.denislambertonline.com
*Danny Lindgren (Will Parker) is happy to be making his Merry-Go-Round debut! Regional: The 39 Steps (Clown 2) Cider Mill Playhouse, Damn Yankees (Smokey) Goodspeed Opera House, The Most Happy Fella (Jake) Goodspeed Opera House, A Christmas Carol (Nephew Fred) The McCarter Theatre Center, Taming of the Shrew (Tranio) Ithaca Shakespeare Company, RENT (Roger) At The Ridge Theatre, PARADE (Tom Watson) Gallery Players, Thoroughly Modern Millie (Jimmy) Cider Mill Playhouse, The Addams Family (Ancestor) Ogunquit Playhouse, South Pacific (Seabee/Shore Patrolman) Gateway Playhouse, Camelot (Ensemble) Glimmerglass Opera Festival, The Flying Dutchman(Principal Dancer/Chorus) Hawaii Opera Theatre. Huge thanks to Jen, Jeff, IC, TKO, his supportive family, and amazing wife Andrea
*Stephen Mark Lukas (Curly) Broadway: The Book of Mormon (Elder Price). National Tour: The Book of Mormon, Little Women (Laurie). Favorite regional credits: Joe Hardy in Damn Yankees (Goodspeed), Curly in Oklahoma! (Reagle Music Theatre, IRNE and Broadway.com award noms), Spike in Vanya Sonya… (The John W. Engeman Theatre) Cinderella (Ogunquit Playhouse) Lucky in Little Me (New Orleans Summer Lyric). TV: Gossip Girl. BFA NYU/ Tisch. Proud member of AEA. Stephen is delighted to revisit one of his favorite pieces of theatre- thanks Jen, Brett, and Abrams. Dedicated to my parents. Instagram: @smlukas
Javier Manente (Ensemble) is an actor from Argentina and a Point Park University graduate. Recent credits in the USA include Altar Boyz with Pittsburgh CLO, In the Heights with Front Porch Theatricals, The Boy Friend, Oklahoma!, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson and Honk! at the Pittsburgh Playhouse. In Argentina, he was seen in many shows including Spring Awakening, Rent, Greaseand Beauty and the Beast. Javier is thrilled to join the Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival! He sends his love to his family and friends. Enjoy!
Megan McLaughlin (Ensemble) Hailing from West Des Moines, Iowa, Megan is absolutely thrilled to make her Finger Lakes debut in Oklahoma! Previous credits include Lorraine/Ensemble in 42nd Street(Lexington Theatre Company) and Ensemble in The Will Rogers Follies (Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma). Megan is a recent graduate of Oklahoma City University, where she earned her degree in Dance Performance. Megan would like to thank her mentor, Sabetha Mumm, the faculty of OCU, and her family for all their encouragement and support.
Rachel Osterhus (Ensemble) is thrilled to be joining Merry-Go-Round Playhouse for this production of Oklahoma! Originally from Lynchburg, Virginia, Rachel graduated from Liberty University in 2014 with a B.A. in Theatre Arts Performance. Her favorite credits include The Little Mermaid, Into the Woods, Carousel, and Oklahoma!
Michael Persson (Ensemble) is thrilled to be returning to the Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival! Recently finished the National Broadway Tour of 42nd Street. His favorite credits include: West Side Story (Big Deal), Footloose (Ren), 42nd Street (Featured Dancer), CATS (Ensemble) and A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Puck) . Michael is a graduate of CAP21: America’s Musical Theatre Conservatory in NYC. Many thanks to Brett, and the creative team! For the love and support of my amazing family and Gabi.
Lizz Picini (Gertie Cummings, Dance Captain) is thrilled to return to Merry-Go-Round Playhouse for two incredible shows this season! With a B.F.A. in Dance Performance from Towson University, she now teaches at Broadway Dance Center while assisting various choreographers and directors. Lizz’s favorite performing credits include On The Town (Merry-Go-Round Playhouse), When You Wish, Beauty and the Beast, Sister Act (Tuacahn Amphitheatre), and West Side Story (Ogunquit Playhouse). Endless love and thanks to God, her unbelievably supportive family, CTG, Brett and his brilliant team!
Jon Paul Roby (Ensemble) is thrilled to be returning to the Finger Lakes after appearing in their production of Mary Poppins two seasons ago. Jon Paul is a fresh graduate from Syracuse University with a BFA in Musical Theatre. Past regional credits include: Music Theatre Wichita: Billy Elliot (Posh Dad), Aida, Disney’s My Son Pinocchio, Big Fish, and Hello, Dolly! MGR: Mary Poppins. Syracuse Stage: Hairspray (Sketch), Peter Pan (Pirate Mullins/Dance Captain). Thank you to Brett, Jen and the entire MGR/Finger Lakes team for this opportunity. Much love to his family and teachers for their endless support. Go Orange! Instagram: @jonwithasideofpaul
Thomas Schario (Cord Elam, u/s Jud Fry) is excited to be returning for his 5th season at Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival. Past roles include Rocky- Damn Yankees, Ralph in Kiss Me Kate, and Officer Krupke- West Side Story. He was also seen as Chief Berry in Nice Work if You Can Get It (1st Nat. Tour). Big thank you to Brett Smock for hiring me back, and a thank you to Jen Waldman for her amazing direction and vision. The Biggest thank you goes to my amazingly wonderful wife Kristen for her never ending support and love!
Gabi Stapula (Ensemble, u/s Laurey) is thrilled to return to the Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival after appearing in West Side Story (Velma) and in SaturdayNight Fever last season. She just completed her Junior Year at Pace University in NYC where she recently worked with Baayork Lee on A Chorus Line (Judy, U/S Cassie). Favorite credits include: The Pajama Game (Gladys) and Singin’ in the Rain (Kathy). Gabi sends a huge thank you to Brett, the creative team, her supportive family, and Michael!
Harley Steiger (Ensemble) is beyond thrilled to be joining MGR! Regional credits include: Tommy,South Pacific, Les Misérables and Happy Days the Musical (West Virginia Public Theater). Rider University credits include All Shook Up. Many thanks to everyone at Merry-Go-Round! Much love to Leila, friends & family, Rider MT and most importantly my mother.
Anthony Sullivan (Ensemble) is proud to be making his Merry-Go-Round debut with Oklahoma! Most recently, Anthony played Chino in WEST SIDE STORY at the Paramount Theatre in Chicago. Theatre: ELF: THE MUSICAL (Fulton Theatre), ALL SHOOK UP, WEST SIDE STORY (Fireside Theatre) DISNEY’S THE LITTLE MERMAID, JOSEPH…, WIZARD OF OZ (Tuacahn Amphitheatre), Wendy’s Shadow (NYMF). Commercial: MTV’s “Suspect”. Love and thanks to his family, friends, ATB Talent, and everyone here at Merry-Go-Round! www.anthonysullivanjr.com @anthonysullivanjr
*Barbara Tirrell (Aunt Eller) is thrilled to be making her Merry-Go-Round debut under the direction of Jen Waldman. Most recently she appeared in the recurring role of Gert in HBO’s VINYL. Broadway: WICKED (Midwife u/s Morrible), FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (Shandel, u/s Golde & Yente), ANNIE (Sophie & Mrs. Pugh, u/s Hannigan); First National Tour: WICKED (Madame Morrible); Off-Broadway: A MAN OF NO IMPORTANCE (Mitzi Newhouse Theatre), NIGHT OF THE HUNTER (Vineyard Theatre workshop), NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY (Atlantic Theatre workshop). Regional: The Kennedy Center, Guthrie Theatre, Walnut Street Theatre, Goodspeed Opera House, Pioneer Theatre Company, Casa Manana, Coconut Grove Playhouse. TV: HBO’s BOARDWALK EMPIRE (recurring role of Edith Mauer), LAW & ORDER, LAW & ORDER, SVU. She is a proud member of Actors’ Equity Association. For Charlie & Rose and Micky.
Christie Yozipovic (Ensemble) 22, is joining Merry-Go-Round Playhouse for the first time with her debut in Oklahoma! Originally from Scottsdale, AZ, Christie graduated in 2015 with a BFA in Dance from the University of Arizona. Following graduation, she moved to NYC and within a few months accepted a contract with Derryl Yeager’s company, Odyssey Dance Theatre, and their touring show Thriller based in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is excited to perform in her first musical theatre show and wants to thank her family for the continuous love and support!
- David L. Arsenault (Scenic Designer) MGR: The Light in the Piazza, Mary Poppins, Lost Highway, My Fair Lady. Recent NYC: Peer Gynt, Classic Stage Company; A Better Place, The Duke. International: English Theatre Berlin, Germany. Outside NYC: Bay Street Theatre, Kitchen Theatre Company, Geva Theatre, Hangar Theatre, Northern Stage, Gulfshore Playhouse, Urban Arias, Bucks County Playhouse, and others. Broadway (Associate): The Color Purple, current revival; King Charles III; Constellations and Disaster!. Member: United Scenic Artists 829. Education: Ithaca College. www.DavidArsenaultDesign.com
- Stephanie Card (Associate Choreographer) Recent choreography credits include Figaro 90210! (The Duke on 42nd), The Winter’s Tale (The New School for Drama), Spring Awakening (The Boston Conservatory), Red Riding Hood, Bye Bye Birdie Jr!, and the world premiere of The Map of Lost Things (Hangar Theatre). Stephanie serves as a choreographer, director, actor, and teaching artist at various theatres and schools in New York and New England. Member of Directors Lab West ’15, Associate Member of SDC, proud member of AEA. Thanks to Jen for this opportunity. www.stephaniecard.com #inspireJOY
- Becky Lynn Dawson* (Production Stage Manager) is from Lehi, Utah and holds an MFA from Mason Gross School of the Arts and a BFA from Utah State University. Selected stage management credits include The Spitfire Grill, Chicago, M. Butterfly, I Hate Hamlet, Northern Stage; Saturday Night Fever, West Side Story, Mary Poppins, On the Town, Legally Blonde, Hank Williams: Lost Highway, CATS, Cabaret, 42nd Street, Hairspray, Merry-Go-Round Playhouse; Divinamente New York 2009 & 2010, EH Arts International; An Eclectic Evening of Shorts II & III, Artistic New Directions; Warning: Adult Content, Nemesis, Theatre 54; Spain, Bridge Theatre Company; Monster, House, English Rose Productions. Becky is thrilled to be returning for her twelfth season and sends many thanks to her family, Shannon, and awesome SM team for their continuing support.
- Tiffany Howard (Costume Designer) is very pleased to be designing this production of Oklahoma! After receiving her MFA and teaching college for 5 years, Tiffany has had the pleasure of working at FLMTF/MGR and Youth Theatre for the last 7 years as Costume Shop Manager and a designer. Tiffany is also thrilled to be a part of the Youth Theatre program at MGR, helping to teach a whole new generation about the power of theatre. She also works occasionally with the Harlequin Players at CCC and the Auburn Players. Some of Tiffany’s favorite past designs include, WEST SIDE STORY, LOST HIGHWAY, THE HANK WILLIAMS STORY, THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES, and CABARET. Big shout out to the best costume shop working – the Dream Team Part Deux! And a huge thank you to Geoff Howard – the best darn husband a girl could ask for.
- *Michael J. Iannelli (Assistant Stage Manager) is returning to the Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival for his second season. Assistant Stage Manager: West Side Story, Light in the Piazza, Saturday Night Fever and Sweeney Todd, Finger Lakes MTF; Les Misérables, The Wiz, The King & I, A Chorus Line, Dial M for Murder and Doubt, Maltz Jupiter Theatre; West Side Story, Ogunquit Playhouse. Production Stage Manager: Curtains, South Pacific, Hello Dolly!, The Wick Theatre; Curious George, Theatreworks USA, 1st National Tour; South Pacific, The Gateway Playhouse; Les Misérables, George M! and Sleuth, Surflight Theatre; The Sound of Music and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, TriArts Sharon Playhouse.
- Ryan Kilcourse (Sound Designer) is pleased to be returning to the Merry-Go-Round. Recent MGR Designs include SWEENEY TODD, THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA, HANK WILLIAMS: LOST HIGHWAY, and NUNSENSE. Favorite regional works include PIRATES OF PENZANCE, The Atlanta Opera; DADDY LONG LEGS, Florida Studio Theater; THOSE LOST BOYS, Ars Nova NYC; DISASTER! THE MUSICAL, NY and LA with A & L Sound Partners.
- Dan Ozminkowski (Light Designer) MGR: Nine productions, including West Side Story and Light in the Piazza last summer. Regional: Smokey Joe’s Cafe, Arena Stage; Treasure Island, A New Musical, Arkansas Rep; Let Me Down Easy, Arena Stage, Wexner Center, Philadelphia Theatre Company, San Diego Rep, Berkeley Rep. North American Tour: Spirit of Uganda 2010 – 2014. Associate/Assistant: A Night With Janis Joplin, Impressionism & The Ritz (Broadway); LE REVE (Wynn, Las Vegas), Jennifer Muller/The Works (Brazil). Nominated, Barrymore Peco Award. USA 829. BFA, Purchase College; MFA, Parsons. Head of Lighting Design, Illinois State University.
- Jeff Theiss (Musical Director) is excited to return to MGR for his 8th season after previously conducting Forever Plaid: Plaid Tidings, The Light in the Piazza, Sweeney Todd, On the Town, Mary Poppins, Legally Blonde, CATS and Altar Boyz. Other credits include: Broadway: Lysistrata Jones. Off-Broadway: Clinton – The Musical, The Chocolate Show! NYC: Chip Zien at 54 Below; MOB WIFE, FAUSTUS, WRITE NOW – THE MUSIC OF MICHAEL MOTT. Jeff also enjoys teaching and has most recently taught at Ithaca College, The Dalton School, and regularly works with Broadway Classroom and The Growing Studio in NYC. He has played for such Broadway names as Jeremy Jordan, Laura Osnes, Chip Zien and Orfeh. Thanks to Brett, Corinne, Jim, Becky, and everyone else that makes the Merry-Go-Round go ‘round! BME – Baylor University, MM – Ithaca College. jefftheiss.com
- Jen Waldman (Director) is thrilled to return to FLMTF, where she had previously directed My Fair Lady, Man of La Mancha, Jekyll & Hyde, Showboat, and Titanic. In addition to her work as a director/choreographer (George Street Playhouse, Alley Theatre, Cape Playhouse, Depot Theatre, Wanderlust Theatre Company, B-Side Productions, Hangar Theatre, and more), Jen is passionate about nurturing talent and has dedicated much of her career to training and mentoring artists. She runs one of NYC’s most highly regarded acting studios: Jen Waldman Studio. Jen’s students are currently appearing in 16 Broadway shows and countless other productions across the country. She proudly serves as the Theatre Chair for the National Young Arts Foundation, an organization dedicated to supporting the next generation of visual and performing artists. Jen was awarded a Proclamation from the City of New York in 2009 for her work galvanizing the Broadway community in support of marriage equality. Earlier in her career, Jen worked as an actor, making her Broadway debut in Maury Yeston’s Titanic. She appeared on Broadway in the smash-hit musical Wicked, also touring the US as Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the East.
- Kevin White (Assistant Music Director) Kevin is thrilled to be making his debut at the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse. As Music Director, Selected credits: IMPERFECT, New York City; THE LAST FIVE YEARS, The Dave Project; RUTHLESS, Millikin University; THE SPITFIRE GRILL, Pipedreams Studio Theatre. Kevin has toured internationally with The Watercoolers, a musical sketch comedy show about the work place. Kevin also spent three years on staff at the New York Film Academy in their Musical Theatre conservatory. Thanks to Dallyn and his family. Kevinrobertwhite.com
- Terrance E. Caviness Jr. (Trumpet 2) is Director of Bands at G. Ray Bodley High School in Fulton, NY and adjunct Professor of Music at SUNY Oswego. Mr. Caviness conducts the Allegro Youth Wind Ensemble at Syracuse University and is an active guest conductor and clinician. He maintains a very successful private trumpet studio and is an active professional musician, performing with many groups around the Syracuse area. Mr. Caviness has been a member of the Merry-Go-Round pit orchestra since 2000 and has enjoyed his time here immensely!
- Michael Fittipaldi (Acoustic Bass) is excited to be a part of MGR’s 2016 Season! Some of his favorite MGR productions include: Buddy Holly, Ain’t Misbehaving, The Full Monty, Altar Boyz, Legally Blonde and Light in the Piazza. Michael is a member of Symphoria and the Albany Symphony and performs with other regional orchestras. Michael enjoys free-heel skiing and practicing Parkour with his family at Rochester Parkour. Many thanks to the amazing staff and crew for always making MGR a great place to be!
- Andrew Friedrichs (Trombone) is a DMA student at the University of Miami Frost School of Music and a member of the Henry Mancini Fellowship Institute. He performs regularly with the Florida Grand Opera and the Palm Beach Symphony. A winner of the Frost Concerto Competition, Andrew performed Paul Creston’s “Fantasy for Trombone and Orchestra” with the Frost Symphony Orchestra. He has seen success in the world of trombone auditions, having been named winner for the U.S. Army “Pershing’s Own” Ceremonial Band and semi-finalist for the Virginia Symphony Orchestra. Andrew holds a BM from Eastman School of Music and an MM from University of Miami Frost School of Music. He is an active composer, arranger, conductor, producer, and jazz pianist.
- John Jeanneret (Reed 1) is an accomplished musician, composer, and educator. He is a graduate of both the Crane School of Music and the University of North Texas. John has performed with many inspiring jazz musicians, including Buddy DeFranco, Rufus Reid, and Phil Woods, among countless others. More recently he has worked with many regional and national musical theatre productions. His compositions and arrangements have been performed by various high schools, university groups, and professional ensembles. John currently teaches at Fayetteville-Manlius High School and maintains an active private music studio. He lives in Syracuse with his wife Kristina, and enjoys playing golf, traveling, volunteering, and learning new languages. www.johnjeanneret.com
- James R. Spadafore (Reed 2) is excited to be playing in the pit with such outstanding conductors and musicians. As a freelance musician James has performed with the likes of Marvin Hamlish, Natalie Cole, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra Jr., Ben Vereen, Bob Hope, Petula Clark, The Fifth Dimension, The Spinners, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, The Four Tops and The Temptations. As a pit musician, Mr. Spadafore has performed with the national touring companies of City of Angels, The King & I, A Chorus Line, Peter Pan, Big, Chicago, The Producers, Hairspray, Spamalot, Wicked, The Book of Mormon, Matilda, and The Phantom of the Opera. Mr. Spadafore is a member the “Stan Colella Orchestra.” James resides in Liverpool, NY and wishes to thank his parents Pat and Fran, his three children Joel, Crista and Samantha, and his significant other Betsey who inspires him each and every day.
- Daniel Wright (Trumpet 1) is a brass teacher and clinician, and has a B.M. in music performance from the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, NY. Daniel is a very active performer in the Greater-Philadelphia area. He has played at venues such as The Academy of Music, The Forrest Theatre, and The Kimmel Center. He has also performed in New York City at venues such as Carnegie Hall and The Lincoln Center. In addition to his performance schedule Daniel has a Private Studio in Philadelphia, PA and teaches at a number of schools in the region including four branches of Settlement Music School, Germantown Friend School, and he is a Teaching Artist for Tune Up Philly.
* Members of Actor’s Equity Association, the Union of professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States
** Member of Stage Directors and Choreographers Society